The British Pharmacopoeia (BP) 2007 is the authoritative, current collection of standards for UK medicinal substances and the official source of all UK quality standards. It is an essential reference for anyone involved in pharmaceutical Research & Development, manufacturing and testing, and plays a vital role in ensuring that all medicinal substances on the UK market meet standards of safety, quality and efficacy.
The BP is supplied in a variety of formats designed for ease of use and a wide range of applications. The hard copy edition package contains a boxed five volume set with a separate Veterinary volume, a CD-ROM and access to a comprehensible, regularly updated website. Both the CD-ROM and online formats are easy to network for access across your organisation.
There will not be an edition of the BP entitled 'British Pharmacopoeia 2006'. In order to improve the alignment of the published edition with the effective date of its contents, the forthcoming edition is entitled 'British Pharmacopoeia 2007'.
- Extensive Revisions including 30 new BP texts
- New Supplementary Chapters containing general guidance on Unlicensed Medicines and Method Validation
- First BP monograph for Traditional Chinese Medicines
- All European Pharmacopoeia 5th edition material up to and including Supplement 5.5 integrated into the text of BP 2007
- Value-for-money networking with full technical support from the publishers
- CD-ROM and website deliver the complete text of the British Pharmacopoeia, British Approved Names and European Pharmacopoeia standards directly to your PC